We are expanding our global publisher training with the launch of free monthly webinars led by expert trainers. The interactive sessions will include polls, surveys and time for questions. Sessions will be recorded for on-demand access after the live webcast.
“Beyond the content of the teaching, it is a blessing just to be online and listen to people from different parts of the world discuss their efforts to let God use them to reach people for Christ.”
-Shirley McCoy, author
Upcoming MAI webinars:
August 16- “Even Dr. Seuss Needed an Editor: The art of editing books for children” with author and editor Stephanie Rische. She is senior editor and team manager for children’s books and nonfiction at Tyndale House Publishers, located near Chicago, USA.
1) to tailor a manuscript for a particular age group.
2) text and art can tell a story together.
3) to stay true to Scripture in age-appropriate ways.
4) to make a manuscript work for both children and adults.
5) to make sure a manuscript tells a story and communicates important truths.
Register online now.
Webinars start at 8 AM Central Time. Contact [email protected] for further details.